Expanding the Recycling and Aggregates Division
Ruttle Plant has recently purchased a new Impact Crusher adding to its extensive range of machinery.
Plant Hire Chorley, Birmingham, Chesterfield and Preston Operations
We offer a vast range of plant hire equipment and services from strategically located branches throughout the UK, including Plant Hire Chorley, Birmingham, Chesterfield and Preston. With 50 years experience in the field, our expertise in all aspects of construction equipment hire and sales is second to none. We are committed to “going that extra mile” to provide you with the best possible service.
Services offered by all depots:
- Plant & Equipment Hire – operated & non-operated
- Plant & Equipment Sales (inc rent-to-buy option)
- Transportation of plant & machinery
- On and off-site repair and maintenance of our own and customers own equipment
- Soil stabilisation
- Phyto remediation and Bio remediation
- Bulk earthworks
- Civil engineering (CECA membership)
- Landscaping (BALI membership)
Additional services offered by head office:
- Tippers (8 Wheelers)
- Inert tipping facilities
- Waste product recycling (screening & crushing, etc)
- Materials transfer station
- Provision of crushed concrete, hardcore & topsoil
The Ruttle International Equipment Sales Division offers a new and convenient way to acquire your new or used equipment on a ‘RENT TO BUY’ facility, which allows you to arrange payments to suit your cash-flow.
We have a dedicated logistics team to help with all aspects of worldwide shipping and transportation. Keen to provide you with your exact requirements, we also provide a SEARCH facility for that specific piece of machinery you are looking for! Contact your local depot or head office.
With a wide range in stock at our various depots throughout the UK, USA and Canada, new and used equipment is available for shipment worldwide. We can supply used equipment in an ex-site condition, or fully refurbished as required.
Each of our facilities has fully equipped workshops where repairs, servicing and other specific works may be carried out prior to delivery.